jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2007

TASK I

My name is Adriana Cortazar Martinez I am a teacher of Biology and Chemistry. The reasons that led me to take this course were that I want to be better in english. I think that English is very important in my career. I expect from this course to learn more vocabulary, practice my listening and speaking.

I repeat my VARK questionnaire and this is my new score:


Visual: 6
Aural: 9
Read/Write: 8
Kinesthetic: 6

I have a multimodal style preference. I think that is important to know our learning styles. I can use many strategies to learn. If some theme is dificult I will try to apply the tools according my learning style. I took a course about learning and teaching styles. It was very interesting but it was too short.. With this questionnarie I could reinforce the knowledge learned in the other course

No hay comentarios: